Monday, January 04, 2010

Recap~!

yes yes.. i know i know.. its been a while since i last blogged. ppl have been urging me to blog..

so anyway.. i know this is a little late.. but I'm already officially 21 years old!! lol.. well 2 months ago to be exact.. but anyways~ yea..

AND

I've finished my degree!!!

Wow.. time really passed by without me knowing it..

So.. some of the memorable stuff that I did recently.. lets c...

Well.. my best buddies came up to KL.. We had a hell of a great time of cuz.. our long-planned trip to kl.. juz the 4 of us.. :) finally we got to meet in kl.. Our 3 days 2 night trip was tiring but nonetheless very enjoyable ~ n most of the time it was about the FOOD! lolx Evertime we meet up we'll start tokin abt everything under the sun.. talk about other ppl n idiotic stuff we did in the past~ feeling nostalgic all of a sudden... ahah



Next was my 21st bday!!! man u shud hav seen my reaction when i saw so many guitarists in my room playing a bday song for me at 12am! haha... certainly a bday to remember~ whats more, the next day i went ice skating for the VERY FRIST TIME.. yes u heard it.. 1st time in my life~ n thank goodness Di was there.. if not i wud have fallen more than once! ahah.. n i had the nicest juciest steak in The Ship in uptown damansara! not forgetting nana's Flaming Lamborghini~ LOLOL!



Then i got to perform for a wedding~! it was my 3rd time performing on a wedding~ friend's-friend's-sister's-friend's wedding~ :P I had to be both the emcee and the performer.. nice experience.. PA sucked tho~ we literally had to stick the mic to the keyboard with scotch tape! hillarious~ haha


And the next day i had my finals~ LOL how cool is dat? Law paper summore.. Industrial Relations to be exact.. heh.. n then I langgar-ed a tiang.. A TIANG can u believe it? My poor poor car.. (Sorry grandpa!) Think i was too tired cuz i didnt slp at all the previous night studying for my paper.. oh well.. Had to send it to the repairshop~ Luckily i got it back a few days later..



The final day of exam.. I took some photos of the exam hall since it was the last time i'm ever gonna take tests inside d.. kinda sad actually.. i teared up as my roomie and i walked back to our place after the paper.. Oh well~~~ We went to watch Avatar 3D right after our paper.. well the 3D sucked but the movie was kickass~! Went home and right away started packing my stuff cuz dad came over the next morning at 8am to help me shift some stuff back! haha.. didnt slp again~


Spent the next 2 days at my aunt's place in Puchong.. Brought my mum shopping n stuff... Then went back to Cyber to do some stuff and we took some photos in campus before we left~

Then i left for Banting~ Christmas! My 2nd year spending christmas there.. Had a great time there :)


The next day godma, grandma and cuzzies came over~! I cant tell u how packed my schedule was.. ahha.. i asked them to stay at subang jaya - Summit Hotel cuz i'm familiar with tat place.. My turf or so to say.. lol.. Brought them EVERYWHERE.. ahhah! From Sunway to SS2 to Sungai Wang to Damansara to IOI~ Well just about every place i knew.. n they bougth ALOT.. no kidding! 29th Dec we took the last flight from LCCT back to JB!

HOME SWEET HOME! So happy to be back~ Hung out with my besties~! Went to sing karaoke at the new place~ n went makan as usual.. haha.. EATING seems to be our top priority these days.. We suddenly decided on a 1 day trip to Melaka over dinner and every1 said lets go~!



So the next week, our driver of the day Miss Tee fetched all of us frm our places n off we went to Melaka! Reached there at around 11 sumthing n went for their Bak Kut Teh! n right after that went for the famous Mille Crepe Cake~ And then CENDOL~!!! Did i mention its yet ANOTHER makan trip? hahaha We were already planning for our next trip on the way home.. LOL but oh well sch reopening n Miss Tee went back to cyber d~ dunno when all of us can meet up again.. heh.. cant wait~!


Main Agenda now: get my room cleaned up and get a job~!

LOLX thats all for now i guess~ Will try to update more often *I hope.. haha..

i look upon the moon and stars at 1:46 AM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon