Monday, February 22, 2010

1st day of work

Oh man I struggled on writing my previous post.... I was sobbing so hard I couldnt even type properly... (diverts own attention n facebook-ed for 10 mins to stop da tears~ )

ok i'm back.. (somewhat normal with super swollen eyes..) T.T

Actually I wanted to write a post yesterday.. Ended up i couldnt cuz of the stupid connection~
i was SOOOO nervous last night.. i called my godma n ranted to her for half an hour about my Pre-Working Syndrom .. lolx~!

n then YX called.. n I ranted to her the next hour.. HAHA.... I dont really know why am i so nervous.. but i was extremely nervous..

I woke up at 6.30am this morning.. took a bath.. put on my makeup.. (actually the fotoz were taken when i got back frm work.. but it still looks nice rite? RITE? :P)

I wore a bluish green outfit for the day.. godma bought it for me frm Dorothy Perkins! Lurve it to bits!!! n i had the same color for my eye makeup! :P (is it just me or am i getting fairer and fairer nowadays? HAHAHA)


n guess wad? Matching color earrings!!! n yes i can be very particular when it comes to matching clothing to eye makeup n accesories~ (didnt know the side of my face looks kinda nice oso...HAHA i'm getting vain~ )


Isnt it just adorable? Its a butterfly! n its green too! :P initially bought it to match my cheongsam for cny.. ended up i didnt wear it. haha..

n drove to work~! yes i drove to senai all by myself! So proud of myself for not getting lost! HAHA...

Was nervous throughout n i was singing super loud on da way to work.. :P but all the nerves were gone the minute n stepped into the bank n my colleagues greeted me with the warmest smile~ :)

Had a short n very laughable briefing regarding the latest promotions n every1 was of f to work.. I was attached to another fellow PFC who is my senior.. but he didnt look very free so he asked me to go with the Navigator 1st.. She was very nice n she explained stuff to me when she wasnt attending to customers..

A while after that, my manager brought me to my desk n linked me to the intranet n stuff.. I HAVE MY OWN DESK HOW COOL IS THAT? LOLX (ok i'm over excited~ ) n i spent the next hour or 2 reading up on company product n services~

Then lunch time cam n guess wad? My manager treated me lunch! =) Hez a super nice fatherly type of manager.. :)

Dad picked me up at 3.30pm to go register my EPF account.. came back to office at 5 something.. They were blowing ballons... OMG.. OF ALL THINGS... BALOONS! n i'm freaking scared of baloons!!!!

Yes u guessed it.. i was screaming everytime a baloon burst.. hahaa... i wasnt much of a help ther so my manager asked me to go home 1st.. ahhaha! (i really wanted to help tho! :P)

N i drove back without getting lost too! YAYS!

AND AND AND.... grandma cooked the most delicious Bak Kut Teh for dinner~! Droolz~!

So that pretty much sums up my 1st day of work~ heh.. Looking forward to a new day tml! Nitex peeps!

i look upon the moon and stars at 9:58 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon