Monday, February 22, 2010

For grandpa..

Last night before I slept.. I was lying on my bed.. I started talking out loud.. pretending that my grandpa was there.. n i actually talked for 20 mins... n i spent the rest of the time crying myself to sleep... yes.. call me silly or crazy or someone who cant accept the truth.. But i always believe my grandpa is still around me.. Juz somewhere where i couldnt see him.. but he sees us... he knows what we are doing and he cares.. jus like he did when he was still here... n so.. I dedicate this post to him..

公公,你的孙女做工了!而且是在银行做工!你可以去跟你的朋友们说噢~告诉他们你有多开心。。 多骄傲。。。

我真得很想念你。。 真的真的很想念你。。

times i stared at my phone.. thinking about the times i saw ur name flashing at my screen.. knwing i'd hear the familiar voice... greeting me in the familiar way as how u always do all these years...

i passed by my school.. remembering how u always fetch me to school... n waiting at hutan bandar 1 hour earlier juz because u didnt want to let me wait..

i ate chicken rice.. remembering how u'd always add extra char siew and shao rou for me.. n just buy normal chicken rice for yourself..

i drank a can of soft drink.. remembering how u always complaint how expensive it is, yet u still buy a can for me all the time...

i ate indian kuih.. telling ah boy how u used to buy them for me n taught me how to eat them~

i passed by the temple.. remembering how u used to tell me wad every statue meant...

i watched tv... n picturing u scolding at the actors u never liked...

theres nothing i can do without thinking of you..

公公,照顾自己哦。。

 

i look upon the moon and stars at 9:23 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon