Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy CNY~!



I know I'm a little late.. but better late than never right? so heres wishing everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :P
I LURVE Cny especially cny eve cuz every year on that day, we'll get together at grandma's hse and have steamboat!! n the delicacies grandma cooks onli on cny n her most delicious butter cakes n fruit cakes~!!! oh oh n ang pows! :)



1st day of cny~! Me and my 2 youngest cousins~! The tiny one on my lap is only 4 years old! isn't she the cutest little gal?? :)


My MOST BELOVED Grandma!!! If u know me u shud know how much i ADORE her! :P I do look alot like her right? See the similarities?

Grandma, Mum, n the little one~ :)

Beautiful pots of flowers arent then? Full of originality and creativity eh? Of course.. they are my mum's masterpiece~ :) just a few of them.. See the little mandarins on the top right hand corner in this last pic? I made them! a few years back.. HUNDREDS of them.. hahaha... Gave some to mum, grandma n godma.. ahha..

And guess who I met up with when I went up to KL? Ex roomie Nana n erm........... ex director? Chris! HAHA.. We sure had a fun few hours playing mahjong! HAHA.. No money involved! We are good kids~ (and yes, we were trying to imitate the elephants behind us... failing miserably~HAHA)

Rommie and her coolest hairdo~! HAHA.. u shud have seen it when it was 1st done... LOL

And heres 3 of us acting all seirous n stuff.. haha~

2 cheeky cousins.. having fun running around n making a hell outta my life.. HAHAHA~~

Last but not least.... BESTIE~!!! Met up with YX for lunch today during her lunchtime.. shez working at E & Y for her internship.. goin back to aussie this week.. SOBX... wont be seeing her till Dec i guess.. but by that time she'll be back here for GOOD! yays~!!! :)

Anyway~ Starting work next week~~ Looks like i'll still be working in Senai after all! haha.. So heres wishing myself all the best in my work!! :) Ciaoz!

i look upon the moon and stars at 9:46 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon