Thursday, February 25, 2010

My new job

Only 4 days of work n these are the documents i bring home~ HAHA~ quite alot ehh?

I'm so enjoying my work now~ Manager is nice, senior is nice, all my colleagues are nice.. even the guards are nice!

1st day didnt really do much... juz read on some product info where i cant understand more than half of it~ :P

2nd day colleague emergency leave.. everyone had to relieve everyone so i had to help out as the navigator~ learnt how to fill in forms! lol... actually v easy onli but i juz never knew how to~!

3rd day asked my colleagues to teach me stuff.. So i learnt how to open savings accounts from one colleague, learnt how to do fixed deposits from one colleague, learnt how to open current accounts from 1 colleague and learnt how to process loans from my senior! LOL super fun la got to know more about my colleagues n they are just extremely nice!

4th day went to pelangi branch for new product briefing.. like whoa~ 1st week got breifing d.. actually i wont have a chance to sell dat particular product cuz by the time i get back frm training, the promotion almost end d.. hah nonetheless.. experience la... n now every single pfc knows abt me.. haha.. was asked to introduce myself to all my fellow PFCs~ (personal financial consultant) haha~ oh ya.. my senior pfc belanja me lunch today! n i got to go back home early cuz the briefing ended early!! HEE

I'm goin to KL this coming Sunday for 3 weeks training~~ to get my license to sell~ heh.. Will be staying in Bangi.. the CIMB training center.. They tell me its a hutan there.. oh well.. isnt Cyberjaya a hutan as well? :P n classes start frm 9am till 5.30pm everyday.. omg.. how am i goin to survive the training? haha... I'll be driving once i'm in kl.. so i hope there isnt anything on weekends so i can go SHOPPING!!! haha n also meet up with my friends... (MAC's new collection is coming out on 1st March~~ EEKS!) hope they'll still have stock when i even get to shop there.. heh.. saw a few nice lipstick shades online.. heeeeeeee

Dont think i'll get internet connection at the training place.. SOBX!!!!! We'll c how la.. if not, after classes i'll go somewhere with wifi to online.. if i can find any at all.. haha

Last but not least.. I LOVE MY JOB! (for now i guess LOL)

i look upon the moon and stars at 10:24 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon