Monday, February 08, 2010

Nail art~

I'm bored~ Extremely bored~! ahha.. n recently.. my craze for nail polish has re-appeared again~ hahaha... i ordered a couple of bottles of nail polish frm usa~ half of them arrived d.. LOL dont ask me how many~ hahahah... so i tried them out~ :P n since etude house is having 50% off the konad nail stamp plated~ i bought a couple of new ones too~ hahahhaa~

so i used China Glaze nail polish in Innocence for the base color~ I LOVE this color! my HG nail color for now~ HAHA its a sheer jelly-like pink color.. n it took me 4 thin coats to get this half opaque color~ pls excuse my not-so-nice nails.. haha


Then I used the Konad plate m41 n stamped these cute ribbon patterns on my nails.. took me a couple of times to get it right~ esp on the thumb n pinkie~ luckily the base was thick enuf~ so i cud lightly rub away the pattern without rubbing off the base color~ :)




Then added another black flower using Konad m50~

Then on the other hand~ used Konad plate m36 for the butterfly patterns~ :)

And added a floral pattern with Konad m41~



TADAH~!!!! Nice right? Nice RIGHT??? HAHAHA Dont care~ u must say nice~ LOLOL

i look upon the moon and stars at 12:54 AM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon