Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hey!! I'm back!

Its 4.30am in the morning~ :P It is always at weird times like this I suddenly feel like updating my blog~

I know i've been MIA from this blog for some time~ I know.. but its just that I really have no time! haha.. Well I've been working for 3 months now~ Excluding the 1st month where 3 weeks was spent in training, I've been actually working for 2 months~ :)

Well a recap on 1st training~ It was FUN! lol.. ok not all~ some classes were boring~ some were just dumb~ cuz even the trainer didnt know what was goin on~ But most of it was very educaitonal~ stuff I have never learnt throughout my 3 years in Uni~

Best of all, I met nice people there~! Colleagues from all over Malaysia~ like LITERALLY! ahah.. They ranged from Johor, to KL, to Penang, to Kedah, and all the way to Sabah!

Then I went back to my branch.. Tried to pick up as much as i could from my wonderful senior~ N when i managed to close my first housing loan~ U cant imagine how happy I was! :)

n before long I went for my unit trust exam n passed! shortly after I went to kl for 2 insurance paper.. i was so busy i at the branch i didnt really hav time to study cuz i was way too tired every night~ i just managed to flip through the questions n went for the exam.. LUCKILY i managed to pass! haha... got a C though.. but who cares? a pass is a pass! n i still get my license! XD

Then it was the 2nd training~ this time was mainly on selling skills~ I sure had fun alright~ We had roleplays everyday selling products to our friends acting as prospects~ heh.. quite interesting.. learnt some great skills~

After that it was back to branch again n its work+work+work!

So far I really love my job~ I get to meet different ppl everyday~ I get to go out to get cases~ which i really enjoy because i'm not the type of person that can sit still in offices~ lol Work is tough no doubt~ We have to do so so much.. Quite a feat for me considering i've never been to the bank alot myself~ heck I didnt even know how to fill in the deposit and withdrawal form! HAHA..

Its been 3 months n i guess I'm adapting pretty well~ yes i am stressed but i guess thats what keeps me goin everyday.. To be ready for work every morning~ :)

i look upon the moon and stars at 4:27 AM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon