Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life oh life~~

I thought~ hey its been ages since i last played my guitar.. as in i stopped touching my guit all together after i started workin.... which was like 4 months ago.. LOL...

So i decided... what the heck.. n i trimmed my nails short on my left hand.. took out my guitar.. n tried playing Tommy Emmanuel's song Mombasa which i learnt last year..

To my horror.. i was playing half way through and.....I GOT STUCK

ok nvm.. it took me the rest of the day figuring out how to play it again.. n finally i could sorta play it..

then... i tried playing Tears in Heaven... n u knw wad? I COULDNT REMEMBER HOW TO PLAY....

WAD DA!?!?!?!!

AAAAAAAAAAA!!! Look what has working done to me???

I seriously need a life~ i'm working 12 hours a day.. 8am to 8pm.. go back home, eat, sleep.. I practically have almost no friends in JB.. i sleep my way through sats n suns... n its the same cycle over n over again!

mum asked me to go out n meet new ppl..

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?????

go to some random place n talk to some random person.. Hey can i be ur friend?

WOW thats gotta be fun.



i look upon the moon and stars at 2:56 AM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon