Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ANGRY!

Something happened recently..

I've never been so angry n disappointed at a person this much~ Never in my life..

Man I even tried putting in a few good words for you! How could you be so ungrateful?!

One thing's for sure~ You didn't even feel a bit of remorse!

NONE!

Somehow I think you lost your mind!

I was so shocked I couldn't even believe what had happened!

Not mentioning myself,

Maybe you should start counting how many people u have hurt along the way? Family? Friends?

Unimaginable!

Now you say its just for something u call "FREEDOM" ?!

Can't you even think logically?!

How can you ignore everything happily posting how happy you are??

Only now I know how irresponsible, ungrateful, despicable, disrespectful you are!

Now looking back, 4 years is not such a long time to know a person's true colors.

Get a life n get out of my life!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Don't expect me to forgive you.

Dont blame me. You blew your chance.



i look upon the moon and stars at 11:42 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon