Sunday, August 01, 2010

Graduation~

I received my scroll from our chancellor's hands.. although walking over n taking the scroll only lasted 5 seconds, it meant that, I've finally completed my university studies~ 4 years~ ended in just 5 seconds~

Working life is so different now~ No one really cares about what you feel or who you are.. Everyone works for themselves.. Everyone works for money~ Its so different from uni life where everyone does what they like.. we organize events not to earn money, but for our passion~

I kept fighting back my tears when i was singing Permata Dunia yesterday~ I had so many flashbacks while I was singing that song~ I sang that very song when I first entered MMU~ Yesterday I was singing that song when I'm leaving MMU... Words can't describe my feelings~ mixed with happiness and sadness~ I've had so much memories throughout these 4 years~ I've finally graduated..

As I was sitting in the Grand Hall.. I kept thinking to myself~ How nice it would be if grandpa was here to see me graduate~ He'd sure be very proud of me~ I kept picturing his face in my mind~ n I teared up a few times~ but I believe that although he's not physically there, he can still see me.. I'm sure he was there to celebrate my graduation that day :)


This is Shau Chong a.k.a. John a.k.a Woman a.k.a Kuning~
He promised me he'd be there for my graduation months ago n he did :)
n he was the cameraman of the day!~
Oh yea we knew each other since Standard 6, making this 10 years of friendship!



Li Yinn came too!!! We knew each other during high school~
Hope i'll be able to attend her graduation next year!



Bing Xin n Christina, 1 is my housemate n 1 is my roommie~~
We had so much memories studying n staying together..
Sure goin to miss them loads!!!



The familiar trio~ haha
Director: Alvin
Assistant Director: Ying Tian, Bing Xin
We worked hard for the 6th Fresh Bottle Recital~
n finally, we've graduated together :)



Grandparents~
Grandpa, you should be in this photo~
Wish you were here...

i look upon the moon and stars at 11:07 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon