Saturday, September 03, 2011

Back!


Gosh its really been a while huh? Almost one year since my last entry~ I've been MIA.. Yeah I know I know~ I shouldn't have neglected you dear blog~

Anyway, I'm back! (for now) hee

The wonder about blogs is every now and then, you scroll down and read some of the previous entries and go WOW I wrote that? lol yeah I always read my posts and realize how much i've changed.. This blog has been with me since 2004~ 7 years~ Through sec school, university, and now, working life~

Life has been hectic~ Ups and downs are part and parcel of life.. I have been working in 2 different banks for the past 1.5 years.. I just resigned a few weeks ago after much consideration. I know u hear this very often:" I'm still young.. bla bla bla" but its true.. we look at ppl nowadays job hopping every now and then. Maybe i'm just not fit for the job? cant stand the pressure? I dont know. Like what I wrote to my interviewer: "What I want is a career and not just another job." I guess I'm still searching for that dream job that i truly love. Hope everything goes well next week at the new company :)

On the other hand, I've been enjoying myself a lot with music and performances all year round. Its tiring but what the heck, that's the only place where its stress free~

to end this post, here is our latest group photo~ enjoy :)








i look upon the moon and stars at 11:53 AM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon