Wednesday, February 06, 2013

First post of 2013

I'm back! (well kinda~) i haven't been blogging very much have i? In fact i've disappeared for more than a year now~ Thinking back the days when blogging was the "in" thing to do, since then ppl have switched to facebook, twitter, and the list goes~  i used to make it a point to blog every single day. Not anymore huh? Reading back those very old posts do bring back memories though~

Well 2012 has been a good year for me~ i got my bonus my incentive and most importantly, i got engaged! never thought i would~ at least not so soon~ Mr. Right popped out just there and then just when u least expected it.

Looking forward, I have so much ahead of me. Renovation starts at my new house after chinese new year~ and my wedding? haha i have never even dreamt about how my wedding will be like and there it is, within reach~ of course problems are everywhere and i dont even wanna start talking about it. But anyhow, we'll solve them together. :)

Ok nuff said~ back to work and hope that there will be a new post soon?

Till then! Bye~



i look upon the moon and stars at 4:41 PM
> 0 stars were shining bright even without the moon